November Rule Reviews

• Sep 24, 2018

I love this movie, it's my favorite.

I love this movie, it's my favorite.

• Mar 12, 2017

Fun cast to watch; terrible script and poor execution of actors and editors. Movie try's to pander to audience too much we a little smarter than this. Great for Sunday bad-movie day.

• Sep 18, 2016

Love this movie... Made me cry...

Love this movie... Made me cry...

• May 30, 2016

a beautiful romanric drama about 3 friends trying to open a sneaker store while dealing with every day issues including babies, parents and love.

• Jan 23, 2016

Acting is mediocre, the lead man is a TERRIBLE ACTOR, the musical scores are sub par, the jokes are worthy of a Tyler Perry funeral, and the plot is just STUPID!!! Does not deserve the 71% you see on Rotten Tomatoes.