Now Is Good - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

November 19, 2014
Such a great movie.
it had me in tears.
November 9, 2014
Definitely have tissues at the ready.
September 29, 2014
- this movie is a true example of why you shouldn't let critic review % dictate what you should watch. Seriously 58&? so under rated... beautiful, tear-jerker movie!
September 24, 2014
Well done! This film does a brilliant job looking into a life of a cancer patient. Its been a while since a movie was able to bring me to tears. Editing was superbly done. This is a film a highly recommend.
½ September 21, 2014
If you have a free 1 hr and 45 minutes to spare ugly crying, highly recommend this. The original "The Fault In Our Stars"
August 26, 2014
Now is Good [UK, 2012] Maybe w/o the teen romance, if it only focused on the family & best friend angle, I could have tripled my tears. 6/10
August 24, 2014
interesting story, but, I thought it dragged on and didn't really enjoy it
August 23, 2014
made me cry, it was beautiful, the only thing was I was confused at the beginning and the beginning was quite boring but once it got on to it, I really enjoyed it
August 14, 2014
A los 17 Dakota Fanning tiene una bucket list (and a soft british accent in this movie). Una premisa muy simple y hasta poco original pero en resulta una historia muy dulcemente contada. Si no lloras estAs muerto por dentro! SUper recomendable :)
½ July 30, 2014
Now Is Good absolutely pales in comparison to it's wondrous source material, and Fanning was the worst choice for the role, but good performances from the rest of the cast make it watchable.
½ July 26, 2014
The life is a series of moment, just let it go. When Tessa said you can enjoy ur life now to his dad, which make it quite touching. Though all the love affair is not that impressing enough.
½ June 19, 2014
Para el que no lloro lo suficiente con The Fault In Our Stars, pues vea esto!
½ May 30, 2014
This movie is excellent! I am so glad I bought it. It made me cry, a lot, but it also made me laugh. It is just an all around great movie, and the acting is kick butt! Make sure you have your tissues before you start it.
½ May 28, 2014
Heart breaking sobbing movie.. Just plain sucky story..
May 20, 2014
such and amazing film, I cried over and over and over again towards the end...beautiful performance by Dakota Fanning
½ May 14, 2014
A good tear jerker, even with the many missteps.
½ May 5, 2014
There was nothing dull or boring about this movie. Dakota Fanning is phenomenol.
May 4, 2014
Very emotional movie. Dakota Fanning is an amazing actress.
April 29, 2014
It has been done before, too many times, in fact. But, I was glued to to my screen due to terrific acting by Dakota Fanning and more especially Paddy Considine, who I have admired since "In America".
April 18, 2014
Great movie. It's the British version of The Fault in Our Stars.