Now You See Him, Now You Don't - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now You See Him, Now You Don't Reviews

½ January 31, 2015
i likez this movie,,,,
November 11, 2014
Liked this as an eight year old. Some may say this is a waste of time to watch, but compared to other films that Kurt Russell has starred in (Big Trouble in Little China, Tango and Cash, Soldier), this is far more entertaining.
October 7, 2014
Action movie with a taste of Sci-fi for kids :) perfectly 70's :D with a reaaaaaaally young Kurt Russel.
Funny, kids liked it.
October 7, 2014
Funny, kids liked it.
½ July 26, 2014
(First and only viewing - 7/11/2010)
½ April 20, 2014
Now You See Him, Now You Don't is an okay excuse for comedy, but like Russell, you can see right through the movie; it's transparent and predictable.
August 31, 2013
A chemistry student (Kurt Russell) invents a spray that makes its wearer invisible. A crook finds out about it, and plans to steal it for himself.

also stars Cesar Romero, Joe Flynn, Jim Backus, William Windom, Michael McGreevey, Frank Aletter, Edward Andrews, Ed Begley Jr, Billy Casper, Pat Delaney, Alan Hewitt, Robert Rothwell, Kelly Thordsen, Dave Willock, Richard Bakalyan, Jack Bender, John Myhers, Paul L. Smith, Frank Welker, George O'Hanlon, Dave Hill, Mike Evans and Joyce Menges.

directed by Robert Butler.
½ August 23, 2013
Mildly entertaining kids Disney affair, awful performances and average story.
½ August 22, 2012
The last of the Disney's Dexter Riley Trilogy of mad science flicks it's a lot of goofy fun as Kurt Russell and his his misfit bunch of science nerds have to save the College again from a gang of mobsters.
January 13, 2012
Another hit for the invisible Dexter
October 17, 2010
My first film that I've seen on the big screen when I was a kid. I was amazed. And to this day, I still enjoy this film.
November 3, 2009
I would definitely like to see this
½ September 21, 2009
**1/2 (out of four)

Funny, but routine Disney comedy with Kurt Russell as Dexter Riley the Medfield College star. This time he stumbles onto a formula that makes himslef invisible. Some bad guys come after him for the formula.
August 31, 2009
Good classic Disney movie, I think the boy's liked it (Ages 10 and 7) . Surprised , someone hasn't remade this!
August 10, 2009
A comical story about a college attempting to make a scientific break through finance another year of there school.

The movie is funny, I personally enjoyed seeing Kurt Russel in a different type of film, it's a typical disney flick that is obviously predictable from the opening credits until "The End". For a movie that came out in 1972 the special effect's are amazing!

It's a good family flick, and something to watch while your bored, or if you have never seen it prior. I personally would not watch it more then once or twice but it's worth a peak or two and a good one for the children, even with it's age.
May 21, 2009
Awesome movie!! terrific! It's enjoyable, funny, cute, and you can watch it again and again and never get tired of it.
One of my fave movies. Totally wonderful.
February 8, 2009
This one was my favorite as a kid out of the three Medfield College movies, because the special effects just amazed me. Now some of the effects are dated, but more of them still hold up and are just as impressive now.
Russel was great as always, McGreevey made the perfect side kick to him, and I liked Menges best out of the two girls who came before her.
Flynn's character is kind of annoying really, but he doesn't have a whole lot of screen time this time around and Romero makes one of the coolest, slickest villians from Disney movies.
I also liked the story and feel it's more on the same level as THE COMPUTER WORE TENNIS SHOES and came together better then WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN.
It's a good old Disney family friendly movie.

"Why'd you say that?"
"Cause you bumped into me and said your sorry, so I said that's alright."
"But I didn't bump into you."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"That's alright."
January 23, 2009
:fresh: [CENTER]A nice use of invisibility![/CENTER]
½ January 1, 2009
My favorite of the Dexter Riley films. Not great and boy does it get old after the first viewing, but the first viewing is fun.
August 5, 2008
Seen it but still waiting for it to come out on DVD over here so i can buy it