Now You See Him, Now You Don't - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now You See Him, Now You Don't Reviews

½ July 29, 2008
Old Kurt Russell movies rock! Kurt Russell rocks!!
July 21, 2008
You got to love watching a cheesy old 60's film every once in awhile.
½ July 17, 2008
Interesting collection of 70's flavor.
July 13, 2008
an excellent high school kids movie... the comedy is hilarious
½ April 9, 2008
the sequel to the computer wore tennis shoes. this time around kurt russell invents an invisibility spray and gets into some shenanigans with it. another good early kurt russell/disney film.
March 18, 2008
this is d old oneeeeeee! ewww
March 1, 2008
Kurt Russel as Dexter Riley follows up his unnatural braniac stage with the secret of invisiblity (shock anything with electricty and it will do all kinds of crazy stuff, I guess). A fun, good old time with the kids trying to save Medfield College, once again from that evil A.J. Arno.
January 18, 2008
Second of the 'Dexter Riley Trilogy' of college hi-jinks films from Disney, all set in fictional Medfield College.
December 31, 2007
Great Special Effects for 1972, Kurt is Funny and so Is Cesaer Romero.
½ December 12, 2007
Another of the Kurt Russell Dexter Riley films. Formulaic (and pleasant for it, in that old-Disney way) alongside the other ones but the invisible scenes are quite well done for their time.
October 31, 2007
Perhaps the best installment in the Dexter Riley trilogy. The plot falls under the basic "Scooby Doo" paradigm (the bad guys foiled by meddling kids), although Disneyfied and set in an alternate So Cal universe where Joe Flynn is a Junior College dean and Jim Backus is almost as much a badass as in Rebel Without a Cause. Great analog synth soundtrack.
September 8, 2007
A favourite of mine when I was a kid.
August 31, 2007
another funny disney movie
August 12, 2007
Cleverly written, family comedy!! A great family movie.
½ July 18, 2007
A cute family movie from Disney.
July 15, 2007
One of my favorites when I was a kid.
June 21, 2007
This movie is my favorite!!
June 14, 2007
LOVVVE ITT!! so 70s i had to love this! the music was awesome and the plot rocked!!
June 13, 2007
A corny but funny Disney Movie.