Nuguna bimileun itda (Everybody Has Secrets) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nuguna bimileun itda (Everybody Has Secrets) Reviews

ajaymuthecooldevils
June 28, 2011
Actually, it's a pretty good Korean movie.. A story about 3 sisters and their relationship with a man, full of spices like affair or sex but with a taste of humor.. The cast did a really good job too and Lee Byung-hun performance as the main role was really good.. Overall, it's a different comedy movie that telling the story about love, affair, betrayal, and many more..
May 18, 2011
I don't think Koreans need any encouragement in cheating - that this movie gives just that makes me feel uneasy to say the least. Lee Byung-hun, you make me think you are actually such a playboy in real life, too (good acting there, for sure, to be so convincingly cheesy); though why wouldn't you be, you have all the necessary charm...
March 27, 2010
This movie is very, very silly.
½ January 12, 2010
i was shocked what a way to make people happy isnt it not weird,
even though they were happy and he gave each a secret to keep did it have to be that sort of secret?
pheewks!!!!!! it was a thrill but i wouldn't wish to hapen to me and my siblings
the main charactor's voice is deep to kill.kkkk
½ December 26, 2009
saw it in 2003

?尾????.
"????计??"???!
?形?女???????"正??"
½ December 23, 2009
A pure vehicle for the wonderful (an usually cast as a villain) Lee Byung-Hun and a very entertaining comedy about women in love.
½ June 23, 2009
Interesting and fun, a good ride but no real meaning of the fim is given really.
½ May 20, 2009
just watCHEd th!s 2 weEks or a 3weEk ago...

=it made me reaL!ze tHat,
yeah,
"EVERYBODY HAS D!RTY LITTLE SECRETS!"
½ April 30, 2009
"There's something I need to tell you.."
"Hush... doesn't everyone have secrets?"
½ April 30, 2009
Lee Byung Hun & Choi Jee Woo are so cute in this movie. I love it.
½ April 24, 2009
Light-hearted with a weird storyline. It seems as if the guy is some Good Samaritan, helping every woman through sex. It's just not logical that the sisters tolerate sharing a man. Anyway, the connections between scenes is interesting.. playing with time and space is so fun when it's not overdoing it.
½ June 16, 2008
Entertaining clever twists on the story. Choi Ji Woo surprised on a different role than her fans are accustomer to see her into.
January 29, 2008
港???????人
January 26, 2008
this movie is hilarious!
½ December 25, 2007
Lighthearted comedy and romance (sorta) with some clever tricks up its sleeve. Style makes up for substance (hey its a Korean movie after all haha), don't take this one too seriously and it can be pretty enjoyable.
½ November 9, 2007
This movie is about a playboy who knows how to touch the hearts of women. It may be a little irritating for girls to think of a man picking 3 sisters at the same time but there is more to get for women rather then men from this film.
October 14, 2007
dark comedy, romance. Eccentric seductive
½ September 21, 2007
this guy is such a pimp.
September 6, 2007
Lee Byung Hun is such a player in this movie XD But his character manages to bring out different sides to the three sisters in this movie. My fav chemistry is between LBH and Choi Ji Woo. Fab cheeky, romantic gestures ahoy.