Nun of That Reviews

• Sep 11, 2014

We get it, you're trying to intentionally make a bad movie.

We get it, you're trying to intentionally make a bad movie.

• Apr 22, 2013

Hot chicks, action, and bad acting. What else can you ask for?

Hot chicks, action, and bad acting. What else can you ask for?

• Jun 17, 2010

HATE the filming style n sound effect...but some parts are really funny v witty dialogue.....bad movie nontheless

• Jun 17, 2010

I can't believe I wasted yet another hour and a half of my life with a terrible direct-to-DVD movie.

• Jun 02, 2010

super low budget , bt i cn c d effortz...some LOL moments ...bt hard to sit thru

• Apr 30, 2010

The best title ever, the best idea ever, the worst execution ever

The best title ever, the best idea ever, the worst execution ever

• Apr 29, 2010

This film maybe low budget but it also happens to be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a long time. It's blasphemous and completely non-PC. Brutal action and gore scenes, musical numbers, Strippers and gun totting Kung-Fu kicking lesbian nuns. I loved every minute of this film. Rest assured that no religion is safe. Every religious joke you could envision finds its way into this. I never thought I'd watch a film involving assassin nuns fighting the mob. Let alone see Jesus doing a song and dance routine with nuns providing backup. You really need to see this to believe it. Look out for cameos from Debbie Rochon and Troma legend Lloyd Kaufman who appears as the Pope.

• Mar 20, 2010

Low-budget Tarantino and Sister Act. Enjoyable if you take it for what it is, and one of its pleasures is that it doesn't take itself seriously.

• Jan 18, 2010

It actually had some clever writing. I think I'm going to recruit them for my movie "Passion 2: The Revenge of the Christ" Acting was bad in a good way, and it was one of the best bad movies ever!

• Jan 18, 2010

The best movie for "bad movie night" you could possibly watch. It's even worth buying just to have on hand when you feel like listening to bad religious puns.