Le monache di Sant'Arcangelo (Innocents from Hell)(Nuns of St. Archangel) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Le monache di Sant'Arcangelo (Innocents from Hell)(Nuns of St. Archangel) Reviews

½ October 27, 2012
16th century corruption in the Catholic Church as Spanish convent nuns vie to become the new mother superior. Intrigue added with lesbianism, torture, and forbidden male visitors. I wonder what things were like in the seminary back then.
½ February 1, 2011
Great Nunploitation Movie that shows the Fights for Dominance between the Holy Roman Church and the Aristrocats and also the Fights for Dominance inside the Holy Roman Church and inside the Monasterys, The Sexual Appetite inside the Monasterys and the Gruesome of the Inquisiton Processes and the Pomposity of the Holy Roman Church and Aristrocats in this Wicked Times!!! And it contains Sweet Ornella Muti!!! I also love the Pictures of Nun Processes and Tortures that are shown in the Intro and the Title Music!!!
½ August 20, 2009