Nutty Professor II: The Klumps - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nutty Professor II: The Klumps Reviews

October 18, 2016
This movie is so funny and so bad it's good.
August 28, 2016
The sequel is really just terrible...
½ July 30, 2016
Good sequel, Some funny bits, Decent story and well done by Eddie again, But not as good as the first after it gets too serious near the end.
March 24, 2016
Not nearly as funny as the first movie, but still funny.
January 16, 2016
there are thousands of pee your pants hilarious lines from murphy's 80's movies & stand up...but "i wanna put my beef in your taco" from the professor to janet jackson alone makes this a 3 star instead of 1 :)
September 6, 2015
A cure for dissociative disorder comes with cognitive regression interfering with progress on a rejuvenation breakthrough leading to extreme decomposition when over used making for some totally unduplicatable results. Just add water.
½ June 30, 2015
Murphy sequel is slightly better than original and has more sexual humor. Ages 13+
June 5, 2015
So forgettable, that I've met people who didn't even know that " The Nutty Professor" had a sequel.
½ June 5, 2015
If the humor worked for you the first time around, there's still a lot to laugh at but there's a lot less charm and it can be very, VERY irritating.
½ June 1, 2015
The Klump family part of this movie still rate but the rest rot.
½ March 27, 2015
The first Nutty Professor had heart, and a good balance of laughs and story. The second throws all that away for gross out humor. Eddie reprises all of his roles again, but I could not wait for this movie to be over. Better off watching the first one again than watching this awful sequel.
½ March 16, 2015
Stick to the first Nutty Professor.
March 10, 2015
Moderately vulgar but has a lot of character into it! Personally, I was laughing hard in most of the scenes
February 17, 2015
Absolutely love eddy murphy in these films
February 13, 2015
Absolutely fantastic and hilarious. I wish Eddie Murphy would do some more comedies like this. He is super talented and funny.
February 11, 2015
Laugh out loud funny every time!
½ November 12, 2014
½ August 23, 2014
This Movie Sucked.The First Was So Much Better.But Had Some Funny Parts.Why Is It Even Call The Klumps.C-
½ August 15, 2014
(First viewing - Late Summer 2000 in theaters)
July 6, 2014