Ny Export: Opus Jazz Reviews

• Jan 03, 2012

I had really only known of Jerome Robbins' work from West Side Story, after watching this I feel that I was able to get a better understanding of what it's like to express oneself through dance. The ballet paired with the music was truly inspiring to watch. It captured what it means to be young to speak your mind without having to open your mouth. This is something that I would recommend to anyone interested in dance.

• Jun 25, 2011

Ok, I'm only five minutes in but it's already great photography, great dance and greater New York.