Obey Giant Reviews

• Dec 27, 2018

Shepard Fairey is one of my graphic design heroes. This movie did not disappoint!

• Apr 09, 2018

Documentary from one of the most known street art, poster, graffiti and sticker fellas ever. I dig the guy, and have followed his work for years. We get his life story from the very beginning. The early experimentation that slowly went into a big thing, that exploded into politics, world wide broadcasted interviews and a clothing line. A cool, interesting story. It features some great pop art and especially in recent years Shepard Fairey has focused more on detail and finesse than just getting up. Some very big downers here, in his personal life I mean, and a few uppers. I liked it. The thing with the Carpenter film, "They Live" is interesting. I kind of knew though, since I saw the film once and figured the connection. If you are gonna steal you should steal from more dusty crates, my man. 7 out of 10 stickers.