The top Oblivion quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jack Harper: This is bullshit. We won the war. Now we have to leave‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Sally: Tower 49, this is Mission Control, how ya'll doing this lovely morning?Victoria "Vika" Olsen: Another day in paradise Sally!‐ Submitted by James W (2 years ago)
- Jack Harper: How can a man die better?Sally: You don't have to die, Jack. She doesn't have to die.Jack Harper: Everybody dies, Sally. The thing is, to die well.‐ Submitted by Deepen T (2 years ago)
- Jack Harper: What Horatius said was, "How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his gods."‐ Submitted by jon h (3 years ago)
- Jack Harper: Yes Sally we are an effective team.‐ Submitted by Josia D (3 years ago)
- Jack Harper: I am Jack Harper. And I am home.‐ Submitted by Brandon M (3 years ago)
- Jack Harper: If we have souls, they're made of the love we share. Undimmed by time, unbound by death.
- Jack Harper: Is it possible to miss a place you've never been, to mourn a time you've never lived?
- Jack Harper: I wonder, if I come to you, at night, in dreams, in the day, as memories. Do I haunt your hours the way you haunted mine? And I wonder if you see me, when you look at her.
- Jack Harper: We won the war.Why do we have to leave?‐ Submitted by Jacklord Alan K (3 years ago)
- Jack Harper: Standdown!‐ Submitted by joseph j (3 years ago)
- Jack Harper: This is Jack Harper. I'm good to go.‐ Submitted by joseph j (3 years ago)