Obselidia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Obselidia Reviews

½ October 24, 2013
Must see wonderfulness.
½ February 24, 2013
So-so. Wished it had been better.
February 9, 2013
This is a wonderful drama. It deals with a different philosophical twist on life that is challenging while at the same time being light enough to enjoy the lives of the characters.
December 24, 2012
The movie is original and the concept promising, however they somehow fail in keeping the attention. I was looking forward to the end. Neverheless, the story is smart and presents many hidden and nice details.
½ November 7, 2012
I actually fell asleep on this film in the theater and snored. My friends woke me up and we all laughed that if we ever needed a sleeping pill, having this on DVD would be like magic.
½ October 12, 2012
Gentle, intelligent, gorgeously made and utterly eccentric, "Obselidia" exists in its own little world entirely apart from any hitherto detected categories of American independent filmmaking.
July 10, 2012
A thoughtful meditation on all the big stufff...
May 27, 2012
More people need to see this film. The acting won't blow your mind and it can come across as a little self-conscience at times. However, it is also a film full of philosophical musings, gorgeous landscapes and themes that are very relevant to the world we live in.
April 18, 2012
Here's a hidden gem that you can Netflix RIGHT NOW (assuming it's still on instant streaming when you read this)! 'Obselidia' is a fascinating concept with pretty good writing, acting, and cinematography. When it's not being over-environmental, it's got an amazing atmosphere that's just full of emotion and love. It's not perfect but I sure do adore this film!
March 25, 2012
A sweet story and lovely photography.
½ January 24, 2010
very romantic in that classic romantic way. george was brilliant