Ocean's Twelve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Twelve Reviews

January 29, 2016
Oceans 12 is definately over the top and lazy, while it tries to get as lay-back and stylish as the first one. Ulitmately is fails, and for some might end up not being satisfying. Worth a watch, but definately not a second time.
January 28, 2016
It's entertaining enough to pull through, plus, there's a Frenchman in a leotard.
January 17, 2016
The best part was when Julia Roberts was playing Tess who was pretending to be Julia Roberts.
Otherwise it was...a bit whut? Suddenly there is a random guy that appeared and told then where it was...and the whole backpack deal.
Ugh don't like when they do that to the viewer.Just another film to see again.
½ December 29, 2015
This is very different from its predecessor, with a distinctive style of direction and an offbeat plot but I enjoyed this a lot more than the first time I watched it and, in the end, it was surprisingly fun.
½ October 24, 2015
Yeesh. What a mess.......
October 9, 2015
"Ocean's Twelve" has the same quirky spirit of its predecessor, but it gets too caught up in implausibilities and ambiguity to hit anywhere close to the greatness that came before it.
September 25, 2015
Great heist once again, great twists once again and finally great talent once again. Not only is this one funnier but in my opinion the story and characters are more developed and interesting.
½ September 7, 2015
Havent seen. Would like to
August 31, 2015
Not as great as the first, not even that watchable...
½ August 31, 2015
A disappointing follow-up to the 2001 remake, but I didn't hate it. The plot was just too complicated and it seemed illogical at times.
August 21, 2015
Although it is a step down from the original, it still delivers on the wit, humor, a cast of colorful characters that the first film introduced us to.
August 6, 2015
It must have been a hoot to make this movie. It's a pity the audience can't join in on the fun.
August 6, 2015
A sequel to the remake of the original is not up to that standard but a one time watch is warranted.
July 20, 2015
While it's not as good as Oceans Eleven, I still love it.
½ July 14, 2015
It's rare thst a sequel surpasses the quality of the first and this movie is not the exception. I mean, it was good but not nearly as clever. Plus, Zeta Jones could have been deleted from the whole movie and it wouldn't have made the slightest difference to the plot, I'm not sure why she was really even in it.
½ June 23, 2015
When your creativity reaches the point of counting numbers for sequels - it means either the studio is trying to milk or the writers have lost the plot and mostly both. Nothing different here. Throw in an extra star, will pull in the crowds logic.
The first was watchable, with disbelief. This too - only you can't believe you actually watched such a movie.
Not worth a watch.
½ June 11, 2015
Dull, overly complicated sequel. Still there are some fun gags in it...
April 27, 2015
July 3rd 2009
May 25th-26th 2012
July 8th 2013
April 25th 2015
½ March 17, 2015
Not as good as the first one, but still very cool, and moving the setting to Europe helped keep it fresh, although it does have a few silly moments, especially the whole Julia Roberts thing.
½ March 12, 2015
Took 11 years to grow on me.