Ode to Billy Joe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ode to Billy Joe Reviews

August 16, 2008
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV. MOVIE
August 14, 2008
Oldie but goody.Check it out.You have to see the uncut version to know what it's about.
June 24, 2008
i love this movie it is soooo good!!!! billy joe in this movie is soooo hottt!!!!! i wish he wouldnt had of done that with that man!!!! GAH it had me cryin 4-eva!!!! he shouldnt had of jumpped!!!!
May 13, 2008
I just loved this coming of age movie. I loved how Robby Benson and Glynnis O'Conner are great together.. Realy good movie..
April 2, 2008
Powerful movie for the time...Loved it.
½ February 17, 2008
This is a sad Love story.I really like the Song about Billy Joe;;
January 18, 2008
I liked this one alot.
January 12, 2008
i just wanna see this because i like the song
November 21, 2007
A good movie but sad ending.
exnavykds
½ November 16, 2007
Why do I love this movie? I know it's sappy and dated and could have just as well been titled BROKEBACK BRIDGE, but there's something about it. Maybe it's the onscreen chemistry between Robby Benson and Glynnis O'Connor. Or... maybe it's just Glynnis O'Connor, she does have this remarkable "girl next door" quality about her. Hmmm...?
November 13, 2007
The mucis in here is just awsome as well as the story
November 12, 2007
Loved it back in 1977 haven't seen it since would love to see it again and again!
November 4, 2007
I love love love this movie.. I love the way they talk.. and there are some parts where its so funny.. like when she's running, and she's running.. so on and so on.. anyway, great movie.
½ November 2, 2007
I have not seen this since i was a kid. very sad and deep. very good
½ August 20, 2007
god, I cry so much over this one.
August 14, 2007
That's freakin discusting
July 31, 2007
love this movie too

love Glynnis O'conner and Robbie benson
July 29, 2007
Glynnis O'Connor was an odd choice for the role, but somehow she makes it work. Fantastic book, terrific movie!
July 17, 2007
i hope this isn't based on the song. badly done coming of age sexual turmoil!
½ July 7, 2007
Ok, it was a long time ago I saw this, and I saw it in black & white, but I loved it. Great song too.