Of Two Minds Reviews

• Nov 14, 2016

Bi-polar is a silent illness, as many people have it but you wouldn't know it.

Bi-polar is a silent illness, as many people have it but you wouldn't know it.

• Dec 12, 2015

I agree with the Huffington Post review of this, "An outstanding presentation that tackles a serious subject, all who participated deserve praise, don't miss it."

• Oct 01, 2014

This movie finally convinced my live-in boyfriend of 6 years that I am bipolar. I met him during a manic episode and he is 21 years younger than me. Now that I have the proper medication it is time for us to start again without each other and on my medication.

• Apr 16, 2014

interesting look at some lives lived with bipolar

interesting look at some lives lived with bipolar

• Apr 01, 2014

Interesting insight to the illness from people first hand going through it, it really strikes you that these people are very creative. I found perhaps there was too much information, i found the videos these people had recorded themselves in their low points quite odd to watch. It's a little overwhelming to get that personal with people but i admire them for sharing. Overall this is probably a lot more eye opening for people that don't have the illness or have not a lot of knowledge about it and i applaud it for that, it doesn't sensationalize the illness, it shows it as it is, although Bipolar is different for every person that has it you can still relate with these people even if you're so different. I think people should watch this that aren't that acquainted with it, maybe if you know people that have this illness or similar, but as someone who is surrounded by it 24/7 it just felt like reliving half your life.

• Mar 11, 2014

"If you have an ounce of compassion and you see someone suffering, you don't just walk away."

• Dec 26, 2013

Intimate portraits of what it is like living with bipolar disorder.

Intimate portraits of what it is like living with bipolar disorder.

• Jun 06, 2013

Eye-opener on daily struggles of living with family who has mental disease...

Eye-opener on daily struggles of living with family who has mental disease...