Off the Ledge Reviews

• Dec 09, 2010

love it ... the whole film is going in one house but you never get bored .... simply it changes things in your mind :)

• Jan 13, 2010

Fantastic Independant film. Entertaining but has something to say.

Fantastic Independant film. Entertaining but has something to say.

• Jan 01, 2010

Recently saw this, on New YEars ironically. Really dug it. Total indie but really well done, great performances. Kept you wanting you know what was going on with everyone and where they'd end up by the end of the NYE party. Won't give away the ending... (double whammy really) but it sure will make you think. I ended up rewinding 2 a couple of places. My friend and I sat up talking about it for a while after, sparked a great conversation.