Offender Reviews

• Feb 02, 2019

je vue voir se filme svp

je vue voir se filme svp

• May 13, 2016

I think the plot was a good idea, but I wasn't really a fan of it. It couldn't keep my attention and the characters were annoying.

• Apr 06, 2016

The lead actor really pulls you into this movie and does a great job of keeping you focused on the story being told. If you focus on the story this film really delivers and makes you think.

• Sep 05, 2015

Väkivaltainen ja unohdettava vankilakuvaus.

Väkivaltainen ja unohdettava vankilakuvaus.

• Sep 06, 2014

Watched this last night without watching the trailer or reading the synopsis and I would say that is the best way to watch it. Enjoyed it much more than expected. Fairly gritty, some known British Drama faces, enjoyed the performance of the main character.

• Aug 29, 2014

Didn't like the dude at first but when i knew his background it was better to view !

• Jul 03, 2014

If he doesn't get that sullen, angry white boy look off of his face...oh right my review- If I had to some it up it would be like the majority if my serious relationships: some of it was fun. The thing that really pisses me off about this film is that in the end most of the things you want to happen surprisingly do happen for this kid, except after a gajillion-hour suspenseful waiting period the actual event is as confusing to watch as his reaction to the whole thing. It's something like: he gets his eye scratched out while simultaneously stabbing this dude's liver perfectly so that he immediately dies. The end.

• May 02, 2014

An engaging, impressively staged revenge drama with a striking central performance from newcomer Joe Cole and a strong support cast. I say RENT IT!!!

• Apr 05, 2014

A really great revenge action suspense movie that is violent. I liked this movie a lot

• Mar 20, 2014

Pretty good for a prison movie...didn't expect much but it was more exciting than I thought it would be. Storyline was alright