Office Space Reviews

• Nov 27, 2020

Cult comedy classic that is still just as effective today and jam packed with endless quotable lines. This must be one of the first depictions of the mundanity of work, specifically office life.

• Oct 25, 2020

Classic cult comedy that will be quoted forever.

Classic cult comedy that will be quoted forever.

• Oct 07, 2020

20 years later this movie is still hilarious 🤣 😂 😆

20 years later this movie is still hilarious 🤣 😂 😆

• Oct 05, 2020

A simple yet deep comedy about a person unhappy at his office job. It is silly but also promotes deep thinking about work.

• Aug 12, 2020

It was an unoriginal, down right disgusting film. Two minutes in and we are smacked in the face with racist unimaginative stereotypes of not only African Americans but middle eastern people as well. It's clear why this horrible high school film project of a movie has stayed in the 2000's.

• Aug 10, 2020

nice and funny, not life changing haha

nice and funny, not life changing haha

• Jul 15, 2020

This movie was about a guy who works in the office and has very bad days. He goes to the psychologist and somehow has a be day heir and the psychologist dies. He then jas a good day by not showing to work.

• Jul 08, 2020

I've seen this numerous times in the twenty years it's been released, including in the movie theater, and I've never not enjoyed it. It's a cult favorite that's becoming a modern classic as it ages that's extremely quotable... and now meme-able??? What else can be said - seven minutes in and I can't stop laughing. 4 1/2 of 5

• Jun 20, 2020

Office Space is a truly the best comedy cult classic of late 90's.

Office Space is a truly the best comedy cult classic of late 90's.

• Jun 12, 2020

Just simply funny throughout and so many memorable characters. A really brilliant dark comedy! 😁