Officer Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Officer Down Reviews

March 12, 2016
Took me a while to understand the whole thing , but in the final 30 minutes or so he figured it all out to .
November 12, 2015
excelente pelicula,great job slow movie pero i like it..
September 20, 2015
Terrible movie. I only watched it out of curiosity because i love Stephen Dorff, but this movie deserves a thumbs down.
August 22, 2015
twists turns and flashbacks plague this predictive bad cop thriller finalized with a big shootout at the end
½ March 1, 2015
As many movie of this kind, it's not bad, but in the end it leaves you unsatisfied.
December 21, 2014
The movie has just enough surprises, and that 'better than usual' performance from the lead that makes this slightly better than average, and certainly better than most of the b-straight-to-DVD fair that's out there...
August 17, 2014
Not All Bad, The Collection Of Characters (Stories) Coming Together Could Have Been Tighter, Done A Wee-Bit Betterer.. Otherwise, I Enjoyed It. It Has Some Level Of Merit.
½ July 3, 2014
An Average Film. Good performance by Stephen Dorff, he executed his role nicely
May 21, 2014
Officer Down is a really bad and pointless film.
January 1, 2014
really good well thought out movie great twist did not see it comming good story good cast and good acting all in all it's a 6/10
½ September 25, 2013
This movie had every obsessed cop cliché you could think of. Do not recommend
½ September 21, 2013
The movie lacked any sense of style and felt flat. It's a shame because this could have been a good movie.
September 21, 2013
We thought that it was good! Kind of jumps around in the plot, but very solid
September 12, 2013
The film wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It kind of reminded me of movies like Street Kings and Dark Blue. I didn't like the style or structure of the film. Stephen Dorff did a great job here. James Woods also delivers solid supporting work here.
½ August 24, 2013
Good film lots of twists and turns
August 16, 2013

Good B Serie Movie.
Good choice of actors.
Intrigue and surprises.
Watch it without expectations and you be served.
½ July 27, 2013
Pure wretched trash that wastes Stephen Dorff's talent.
½ July 23, 2013
Como dirían los gringos: "Awful".
½ July 8, 2013
Semi-interesting . . . for a B movie.
July 3, 2013