Officer Downe Reviews

• Jun 07, 2020

Absolutely nothing works in this film. The film is so unpleasantly over the top, and its central character has no personality. The films attempts at humor especially cringe worthy.

• Nov 13, 2019

Like RoboCop meets Judge Dredd with a touch of Sin City, garnished with some Evil Dead... like a comic book brought to life but with a low budget. The blood and fight scenes are great! Definitely CAMPY.

• Oct 14, 2019

Super cheesey! It was fun, not your Avengers style comic book movie

Super cheesey! It was fun, not your Avengers style comic book movie

• Jun 20, 2019

Stupid fun, certainly worth watching if you're into cheesy action

Stupid fun, certainly worth watching if you're into cheesy action

• Jun 14, 2019

For Shawn "Clown" Crahan's first feature-length film, it definitely kept me entertained, even if it contains a predictable plot and one-dimensional characters. Although not an immediate recommendation, I look forward to Clown's future works.

• May 03, 2019

Disappointing on so many levels. It had potential, like really great potential, but it ended up having dreadful acting, bad action, and a direction that wasn't strong. Avoid

• Sep 06, 2018

Officer downe reminds me of something Uwe Boll would direct. It’s an awful film. The movie tries so desperate to be hip and cool it becomes an ugly mess. The camera jumps and shakes all over the place rendering a lot of scenes on watchable. The movie is filled with Grindhouse Gore, awful acting, and a paper thin plot. It’s a bad B movie all the way.

• Sep 06, 2018

• Aug 23, 2018

Terrible TERRIBLE film...tried for a Crank Like hyperviolent feel, just looks bad. Don't watch it. It's not even so bad it's good. Just bad

• Apr 29, 2018