Official Secrets Reviews

• BURT J
    Oct 07, 2019

Much of the dialogue was done with murmuring that was hard to make out, both because it was murmuring after all and because it was delivered in rather colloquial Brit-speak, too fast to understand. We walked out.

• Jai
    Oct 07, 2019

Loved the Movie..... Seems like we are going through the same thing here in the US..... Britain had a Corrupt Prime Minister and the US has a Corrupt President.... Smh

• Kelly Q
    Oct 04, 2019

Everyone is the cast was wonderful, the secondary characters were just as fleshed out as the main characters and all the performances were subdued but meaningful. The pace was excellent. I went into the movie thinking okay, Ill probably enjoy it, but I left thinking, Wow, I really enjoyed that! I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a story driven movie. Im a little surprised that we had to happen on this movie because there has been little to no advertising for it. Go see it!

• Bruce V
    Oct 02, 2019

2 1/2, the half is for the nice nap I got in the theater.

2 1/2, the half is for the nice nap I got in the theater.

• JL
    Oct 01, 2019

Very well done and great acting.

Very well done and great acting.

• Blaine E
    Sep 30, 2019

A "make you think" type of movie. Scary what can happen when the wrong people make the rules!

• Lisa
    Sep 30, 2019

For the political at heart this is a good solid film. No flash. Great acting.

For the political at heart this is a good solid film. No flash. Great acting.

• Thomas
    Sep 30, 2019

Intriguing and captivating! It revealed what was happening in England during the leading up to the Iraqi invasion.

• Maria
    Sep 27, 2019

The suspense n it's based on true story! The person was concern of saving d human race .

• Yo W
    Sep 25, 2019

Not what I expected. It was well done though.

Not what I expected. It was well done though.