Offshore - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Offshore Reviews

June 4, 2009
Don't really think I need to watch this.
May 28, 2009
WooooooooW..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At all did not expect, that such people still are on a planet...
And the more so on it a site... Excuse me for such openness. But what to find such person and to share emotions is simple not :))) probably once again excuse that can I distract you, but nevertheless I wish to state that on heart...
Simply I the lonely girl, am as though banal it did not sound but it so, and simply I wish to find the normal person... The prince is not necessary to me, in no event, simply in them I do not trust the kind loving husband, as well as I is simply necessary :))
And looking at your profile has thought - and if we will get acquainted at such people as we with you that can that to turn out??? How itself you think??? It is very interesting to me)))
But you - if not difficultly answer, we will exchange a photo, we will exchange thoughts, feelings... Or even simply leave the email, I will take the initiative in the fragile hands and I will write the first if you are final hardly hardly me hesitate))))
So I hope that I will see from you the answer, and we with you can learn more about each other.... Your fragile girl Katrin!!!! By the way hardly nearly has not forgotten the address /s/u/s/-/ka/t/r/i/n/(AT)/y/a/n/d/e/x/(DOT)/r/u/!!!!!!!