Oh Darling! Yeh Hai India Reviews

• Jan 04, 2020

While SRK was awesome as usual and had a few good points, this movie didn’t keep my attention, and i didn’t like the acting of the leading actress.

• Dec 04, 2010

OH DARLING YEH HAI INDIA ("OH DARLING, THIS IS INDIA" - 1995). This reminded me of one of those cheezy awful American 80's movies - the kind that you can find playing on some obscure cable channel at 2am. You know, the kind that usually starred a young Keanu Reeves. Amrish Puri (the eternal villain) is weirder than weird as Don Quixote. SRK is always adorable and there are some cute songs, but probably not worth a repeat viewing.

• Aug 16, 2009

Foarte frumos filmul

Foarte frumos filmul

• Jan 22, 2009

i got bored at the beginning but i loved the movie after :) I loved SRK's acting, i think it was great. The main story was stupid but i liked the min idea and the script :)

• Jul 07, 2008

I don't give four and five stars unless a movie is phenomenal, but I really enjoyed this one, so it gets a respectable three. Perhaps one of the strangest movies I've ever seen, with one of Amrish Puri's weirdest psycho roles of his long career (and that is saying something). His head is shaved and tattooed with a big snake, and he laughs maniacally every time he mentions how great his brains are. The entire thing takes place in one night and the music is pretty experimental. Shah Rukh is wonderful as always, playing the unnamed "Hero" who rescues a prostitute and pretty much the entire country of India from the villain and his wimpy son. Not recommended for anyone who isn't used to Bollywood--see a few others first.

• Aug 08, 2007

I just love this fun one night adventure. Its a topnotch movie...

I just love this fun one night adventure. Its a topnotch movie...