An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving Reviews

November 24, 2015
Written by Louisa May Alcott, this story is brought to life via the Hallmark Channel. Very nice performances and beautifully filmed story on a widower and 3 children struggling with poverty after her husband's death, and the arrival of her wealthy mother (Bisset) of whom she has been astranged from since her marriage.
May 17, 2014
the movie isn't that exciting.. but Tatiana Maslany... can't keep my eyes off her.
January 11, 2011
Typical Hallmark movie. Sappy. Emotional. Heartwarming. Well done, with wonderful actors. Nice movie.
December 17, 2010
ooo. don't we all wish we had a tall dark haired well educated traveled man!! and wish we got to wear such stunning looking dresses! I love louisa may alcott!
½ July 11, 2010
A cute little holiday movie based on a Louisa May Alcott story.
January 28, 2010
Didn't have a great deal of expectations here, but I am not only a fan of Alcott's classic story, "Little Women", but I also love Victorian historical films as well as anything related to holidays. Since it is Hallmark produced it is not quite theater quality. But it's very family friendly and the acting was pretty good. I really enjoyed it and since there are not many movies specifically made for Thanksgiving this will make a great addition to my yearly viewing.
November 24, 2009
A good movie for the family
November 6, 2009
Cute and sweet... tells you what family and values are all about....
November 5, 2009
This isnt your typical high end movies but it is a great story line !!!!!!!!
October 9, 2009
Predictably sappy, very obviously a made for television film. It seems more like a Thanksgiving episode of a tv series. The acting is below par, as are the production values. The attempt at period detail is not very good. Well meaning, but I am just not into this sort of movie.
October 9, 2009
January 27, 2009
Golly, golly, gumdrops! I cant wait to see this! Awesomeness! Looks fantastic!
January 3, 2009
Sure to be a holiday classic. Gage Munroe is a standout in the role of Solomon.
½ December 3, 2008
was a cute family movie
mwilliams078
½ November 27, 2008
An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving, starring Jacqueline Bisset. This movie is based on a short story from Louisa May Alcott and is perfect for the holiday season. It has a good story and is enjoyable to watch.