Old Goats - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Old Goats Reviews

½ July 8, 2015
finally a mature heartfelt com-dram
February 23, 2015
Couldn't help but love these geezers. "Napoleon Dynamite" for the golden set.
½ July 10, 2014
Great movie for guys getting long in the tooth.
½ July 6, 2014
There is a captive magic to this independent film.
March 27, 2014
Old goats is incredibly heartwarming and funny. It is refreshing in its take on senior relationships and does not hit your over the head with 'old guy jokes' like other comedies on this subject do. I would highly recommend it to anyone reaching or in retirement age as well as younger audience members as well!
March 7, 2014
I enjoyed it. Its almost like a mumblecore movie with old fellas. Its a funny and sweet look at getting with a good buddy narrative to boot. Pretty impressive for, I suppose, a lot of first time actors
½ February 24, 2014
it's look good hope it funny too
½ January 24, 2014
Three words: What The F&$@?? I've seen better acting from a pre-school play. Was this even scripted?? Words can't describe the stupidly of this. Did I laugh? Sure. But I was laughing because of how bad and uncomfortable it was to be watching this "film."
½ February 19, 2013
I need to be up front about the fact that one of the players is my Uncle, but that said, I find this to be a fine portrayal of the process of aging in a society that promotes youth.
January 2, 2013
Thought provoking. Makes one think about getting older, while laughing a bit.
September 12, 2012
Truly a delight. The 'actors' do a wonderful job portraying themselves; completely believable characters.
September 9, 2012
"Old Goats" is warm and charming. It's a movie about change and how sometimes we are who've we've CHOSEN to be, even though we don't always realize it. .
February 29, 2012
The best lighthearted comedy I've seen in a while. It's all about the quirky (but still believable) characters, no real high concept.