Gamle mnd i nye biler (Old Men in New Cars: In China They Eat Dogs II) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gamle mnd i nye biler (Old Men in New Cars: In China They Eat Dogs II) Reviews

May 31, 2013
As good as the first one, a worthy prequel!
½ July 23, 2012
The lead actor, Kim Bodnia, is really on a point and carries this low budget action-comedy, which is it's only real detriment. this movie is decent. If you like morbid comedies that pulls no punch, worth checking out.
July 18, 2011
More action & more unnecessary violence but not as tightly written as the three years earlier released sequel. Still, very funny and entertaining and has one of the most memorable jailbrakes ever recorded on film.
June 20, 2011
As Harold gets released from jail, he starts to visit all his loved-ones. Martin and Peter, who want to join a bakery-competition with their own secret recipe for braided yeast buns and his foster-dad Monk, who lies on his death-bed, longing for his never seen Swedish son Ludvig. Harold, Martin and Peter hurry to Sweden, to create a cunning plan to free Ludvig and to take him to his father.

Stupidly Ludvig is a women's killer and soon the women around him start to drop dead by "accident".

As if those troubles weren't enough, suddenly a chance to save Monk appears. Organ trade is expensive, and so a bank robbery and soccer bets become necessary. Needless to say that everything goes wrong. The woman, they take as a hostage while robbing the bank, is highly suicidal and the soccer-club, who was supposed to fuck up the game, wins.

It is always good to see old friends again. And you don't only get Harold, Martin and Peter back! I bet you have missed Vuk and Erling...and you will meet them again in a completely unexpected way...

Ludvig: Well, I lived with my mother till I was twelve.
Mille: I thought you said she died when you were nine.
Ludvig: Yes, she did.
[pause]
Mille: Oh you're so sweet...

Peter (in Danish): Ask him for a conference room.
Martin (in Danish): Ask him yourself!
Peter (in English): Do you have a room?
Clerk (in English): Yes, we have many rooms.
Peter (in English): We want to hold meet.
Clerk (in English): You want to hold meat?
Peter (in English): Yes, with a towel.
Clerk (in English): You want to hold MEAT, in a ROOM, with a TOWEL?
½ March 12, 2011
Funny, but not even half as good as "In China They Eat Dogs".
June 18, 2010
igual de rara en el humor como lo fue la primera parte! si creias que el humor ingles era extraño, tienes que ver estas movies danesas!!!
June 17, 2010
Störtskön dansk film om ett gäng sorglösa kriminella personer som inte tänker på några konsekvenser.
January 10, 2010
another good part 2 movie. story and cast as good as in part 1. dark and sarcastic
January 1, 2010
I love this kind of Humor ;-)
November 22, 2009
Ok, let me get this plot straight. One brother is released from jail and probably served hard time then turns around and robs a bank save his dad with his brother, who has never been in prison? This has GOT to be lame.
April 10, 2009
Fantastic black humour. Brilliantly bizarre scenarios with fantastically deadpan reactions from the characters. If you were American you probably wouldn't realise this was supposed to be a comedy - just my thing.
½ April 7, 2009
Der er godt nok nogle sjove scener i den her film! "Do you have a meat room with a towel?" :)
February 4, 2009
Voldsomt underholdande film. Sjøl om eg egentligt syns andre av dei danske svart-humor-filmane e løgnare, så gjør denna opp for det med bedre actionscenar.
December 13, 2008
ehh. . . . no thanks
½ October 18, 2008
turbulenter Hoehenflug mit scandinawischen Humor der stehts futternden Darsteller, den man sich mit Freunden mehrmals innerhalb eines Urlaubes reinziehen kann...
½ September 30, 2008
oh pure moments of joy, even if you watch it in dansk, wihout unerstading a word (ok, I kow what "rotfisk" is:))
September 21, 2008
look's awesome and fuuny
August 24, 2008
Crazy, dark humor - hysterical funny!
½ August 7, 2008