Old School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Old School Reviews

½ October 24, 2015
Silly, but nothing to sneeze at. Will Ferrell helps you get through this film.
½ October 21, 2015
besides the few quotes that everyone still uses, this movie does not hold up.
September 27, 2015
There is absolutely no excuse for this movie. A poorly written screen play, poor editing, mediocre acting. I've got to say it: the emperor has no clothes. For you own sake, please give this one a miss.
September 10, 2015
damn i'm watching this for the 2nd time it's way more memorable when sober
½ August 22, 2015
- I've seen countless times now, I laugh every time. Vaughn is hilarious.

- Just watched it again, one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it.
½ August 18, 2015
The premise was there, the laughs were not.
½ August 13, 2015
Walked out of this and have seen much fewer Will Farrell movies as a result.
½ July 27, 2015
The premise is somewhat original, it's the execution of it that's really good. The chemistry between all the main characters in the movie is very good too they all really work well together. Honestly you can't go wrong with Will Farrel as the crazy energetic one of the bunch. Not too many laugh out loud moments but the whole situation is pretty comedic.
July 24, 2015
its a classic. GO BLUE!!
July 24, 2015
Filled to the brim with great one liners. Pop open a beer and enjoy.
July 15, 2015
Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, and Luke Wilson. Just from the cast, you knew that this would be fantastic. A mix of very raunchy comedy, and surprisingly great story. This is a must see for pretty much anyone who enjoys comedies. Mitch, is one of my favorite characters in this movie. He's pretty much the brains of the group. He is funny at times, but he mainly solves all of the problems in this film. Frank is hilarious! When he goes streeking that is his best part by far! I think he is the funniest in this ill by far. He knows how to lighten the mood. Beanie was...well...I'm not sure what to say about him. He is the only one with a child. He has is moments like the earmuffs. That is freaking funny as all get out! But other than that part he is just a...a floater. He floats around the group of people.
In the end this is a great raunchy comedy. If you like stupid but great laugh movies-this is for you.
½ June 30, 2015
Great Will Ferrell movie is only for adults! Ages 15+
½ June 28, 2015
Enough moments for a watch but not the classic it's made out to be.
½ June 18, 2015
YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ June 11, 2015
Hilarious! It doesn't beat its similar movie, Animal House, but it sure is funny. Old School makes you miss college like crazy.
½ May 29, 2015
Still one of the best!
April 26, 2015
I can watch this movie a million times, and still laugh out loud consistently throughout. I love the cast and characters and the film takes advantage of the strengths of its leads.
April 12, 2015
"Old School" is one of those rare cases where you got the hilarious plot, great cast and a capable director...and it all works to make classic comedy gold. This is one of the funniest comedies of the "00's" and one of my personal favorites. Highly recommended! A-
March 30, 2015
Ferrell's first big break into the genre is a a comedic time-bomb that as soon as you see him appear it explodes. Vaughn is great as well and Jeremy Piven brings his usual smarmy acting to the villain role.
March 17, 2015
Old school is a stupid comedy that thrives on not taking itself seriously, and holds so much fun on, and guessingly off screen. Every comedic actor had amazing chemistry with each other, and all it seemed to do is magnify the comedic value and delivery of many of the scenes. Old School is an immature ball of fun and delight, leaving plenty of room to enjoy, and not enough for thinking, which in this case works. Alluding to the greatness of Animal House, Old School will always play to the funny bone with ease.