The Omen Legacy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Omen Legacy Reviews

½ October 11, 2013
A solid film-franchise documentary that manages to go specifically into detail on each film (and even a little beyond). Plenty of facts and behind the scenes information, and an abundance from clips from the films. A bit lengthy, but very interesting.
March 30, 2013
An appropriately involved peek into the making of the four Omen films. It has a few repetitive bullet points, but any fan of the series will be happier having watched it.
August 3, 2009
Very interesting. I especially liked the bit where they said they had to strap raw steaks to Gregory Peck and David Warner because the dogs they brought on the set to attack them turned out to be too sweet and gentle!
March 10, 2009
Not interested with this film...
February 10, 2009
A great documentary on The Omen series. You should definitely check it out if your a fan of The Omen or a fan of horror.
January 31, 2009
i want to take a quiz
½ January 30, 2009
Interesting making of.
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
October 12, 2008
Great documentary about the making of the Omen films.
½ October 11, 2008
one of my favs movies
May 19, 2008
Decent program on the making of the 4 "Omen" films. The first 45 minutes are spent on the first picture, which is the most interesting. The rest of the show will interest hardcore fans, but might lave others bored. One of the things that really annoyed me was the use of some clips over and over and over...you get my point? I have seen the clip of David Warner's head being sliced off his sholders so many times now that it just seems rather silly. If you have never seen the films, major spoilers are served up as fast as the dead bodies!
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
November 25, 2007
What a way to end a series of movies. It´s just perfect.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I usually avoid horror movies. Seeing one version was enough.
½ September 1, 2007
ery lame oh....so....boring...soooo not scared.....
½ August 3, 2007
This Is A Documentary About All Past Four Movies
July 5, 2007
It explains the myths and behind the scenes stories of the omen series.. It is a great watch for anyone a fan of the omen series
April 2, 2007
scary if you're into that kind of stuff
April 1, 2007
kk i hear these r good so what the heck?
March 7, 2007
OMG if u wanna get scared, get DIZZ!!! 5 starz way ^!!!