On the Seventh Day (En el Séptimo Día) Reviews

• Sep 10, 2018

En El Septimo Dia is an essential movie and was made with heart. It left me with the hope that a little humanity is restored. In NYC the movie was show in IFC center and had screenings in a few other theatres. I truly hope it will be available on Amazon Prime or ITunes for purchase. In a time like ours, it is important that there are cinema that tells real stories about real people in the real world . We need more movies like this!

• Jul 28, 2018

i just saw the film today. It is beautifully crafted - a realistic slice of life of Mexican illegal immigrants in the U.S. Not quite the criminals and rapists proclaimed to us. I've been pondering the ending, however, wondering if non-resolution fits in well with the film's dynamics.Several reviewers have been spot-on, however, that the main character is someone we will stay with us for a long while and whose circumstances are now far more understandable.

• Jun 23, 2018

Great elements and characters, but there are some static moments in this film.

Great elements and characters, but there are some static moments in this film.