Once in the Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Once in the Life Reviews

½ September 24, 2014
I Like the way it starts!
July 24, 2014
Rotten blaxploitation trash. I paused and paid attention to the terrible dialogue for a moment and counted SEVEN "fucks" in two lines. That kind of writing is hard to watch.
October 2, 2013
It left an indelible mark on my very short term memory.
August 8, 2009
never seen this movie before, is this free, and can I see this movie?
February 15, 2009
Although my expectations weren't high for this movie coming in, I was still a little disappointed with it. I thought it was at least going to have more action in it but it didn't deliver on that. Just a lot of repetitive talking. Not worth watching.
April 17, 2008
love paul walker,he is so hot,
½ July 16, 2007
Laurence Fishburne established himself as one of the most compelling actors making films today with simmering performances that command the screen. With Once in the Life, a tale of small-time crooks on the run from a heist gone wrong, he adds ...
½ July 13, 2007
excellent film but more like a play due to the pacing
½ July 6, 2007
This is Reservoir Dogs without the Diamond Heist set-up and the all-out hipster bullshit.
June 8, 2007
Great story and great acting. Laurence Fishburne is at his best in this movie.
March 26, 2007
85 % pacent for the film i love it so much
March 15, 2007
poetry; you've got to think that the actors in this one gave up their fee or put the film together themselves; gregory hines, etc. an eyeopener of a film that destroys black and drug sterotypes and comments on the dead end of certain lifestyles
January 16, 2007
I had a small part in this film as the desk clerk at the apartment building. Had alot of great conversation with Lawrence. Great direction. Made me feel comfortable. Thanks Lawrence!