Once Upon a Brothers Grimm Reviews

• May 10, 2005

[size=4][color=red][size=3][color=#ff0000][size=2][font=Tahoma][color=black][b]Once Upon A Brothers Grimm is an old favorite. I haven't seen it in decades so I was elated when I found it in a pile of old VHS tapes in my closet. I think it aired on Disney a long time ago or when Disney was good. My parents must have taped it, and after watching it, it brought back alot of memories. The direction and special effects aren't great. You can see cardboard cut outs for props, but they didn't have a big budget. They did their best with what they had. The story is really interesting and goofy at times. It has singing, dancing, and alot more. There is some humor, but alot of it is just cheesy jokes. If you have kids then you should really get this. I believe it was released on VHS, but not DVD. It would be great if they eventually do have a DVD release. Alot of the fairy tales in this film are stories I grew up on. Red Riding Hood, the Sleeping Beauty ballet, & The Twelve Dancing Princesses are a few that are featured. So sit down and join Jakob and Wilhelm, the Grimm Brothers, for two hours of fun.[/b][/color][/font][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size]