Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Reviews

• Bret K
    1h ago

Last 30 minutes are good. The rest is too slow.

Last 30 minutes are good. The rest is too slow.

• 1h ago

This is not for the viewer who doesn't understand Quentin Tarantino's unique filmmaking style -- unconventional, disjointed, random, abstract, confusing and brilliant. The casting was on point and the ending much better than I expected. Thoroughly enjoyable.

• Brian
    2h ago

Chapter 9 in Tarantinoverse. Superb writing and directing as you'd expect. Minimal Quentin violence but when it came it didn't disappoint. Long but never seemed like it. If you are a fan you'll like it.

• todd s
    2h ago

Absolute rubbish. Fine acting, lost to script that read like an adolescent schoolboy fantasy.

• Jocelyn S
    2h ago

This is another Quentin Master Piece. I love the way he deconstructed the Mansion Murders. All the actors are amazingly talented. You must see this Movie.

• Wesley
    2h ago

If you live Tarantino you'll love this movie!

If you live Tarantino you'll love this movie!

• Maria R
    3h ago

It was confusing and strange

It was confusing and strange

• Belinda
    4h ago

Loved the story and acting. The movie kept me guessing and loved the ending.

Loved the story and acting. The movie kept me guessing and loved the ending.

• Kristine G