One on One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One on One Reviews

½ September 8, 2015
another B ball pic '70's style
May 28, 2011
this is one of my all time favorite movies and one of the best yet most underrated basketball movies of all time. unfortunately it's never on tv and not even available on dvd so i never get to see it. this is robbie benson at his best and a true classic!
May 17, 2010
If you like this movie (and you will, if you like Annette O'Toole), you will also like the European version of "The Entertainer" (1976). You don't know it yet, but you will...
February 1, 2010
love this movie.best sports movie next to hoosiers
October 9, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ May 26, 2009
It has been a long time,I just was crazy about Robby Benson!!
September 28, 2008
i use to watch this movie before i played in high school always wanted to be the guy that hit the last second shot to win a game it always inspired me to give it my best and its funny now looking back to those days my girlfriend was just like Annette always there to support him kinda cool
August 30, 2008
Pleasant underdog wins basketball scholarship and girl in this hokey 70's film.
April 2, 2008
Thought it was good for the time.
March 22, 2008
Annette O'toole drains a three
March 21, 2008
Written by and starring a young Robby Benson, a story told from the prospective an aspiring young college freshman, who simply loves the game of basketball, and teaches a valuable lesson as only Henry Steele can deliver it.
½ March 13, 2008
I loved this movie....Robby Benson, Annette O'toole, and a very young Melanie Griffith.....finally out on dvd
January 17, 2008
Robby Benson is too cute for words...good storyline about fulfilling your dreams.
January 15, 2008
An good teenager young adult film. Annette O'Toole was good in this film.
January 9, 2008
possibly my favorite movie of all time
½ December 30, 2007
I think this film is a classic lesson on how life treats you like shit when you want to reach to your goal. An emotional war between career and love. Pure classic, indeed.
½ December 7, 2007
Benson's appealing performance is the centerpiece of a nice little movie. Memorable and uplifting.
November 7, 2007
all the way up with a red hot poker
October 31, 2007
"Up your nose with a red hot poker!"