One Crazy Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Crazy Summer Reviews

April 27, 2012
this was cute john cusack was great in this
April 10, 2012
great movie full of laughs a must see !
March 3, 2012
Not as much of a classic as Savage Steve's "Better Off Dead," but a well acted and enjoyable film nonetheless.
February 15, 2012
Classic 80's . Need I say more.
½ February 10, 2012
A little too 'crazy' for my tastes but it's fun and Cusack is as charming and charismatic as always.
January 26, 2012
It's hilarious can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!??
December 11, 2011
One Crazy Summer is a very funny movie with a very funny cast. John Cusack solidifies his oddball comedic presence established in The Sure Things and the fantastic Better Off Dead. The supporting cast here is great featuring a young Demi Moore, Joel "Glad brother is Bill" Murray, the always crazy Bobcat Goldthwait, and Curtis Armstrong who I love in everything. The overall story here is alright and is filled with many great scenes and lines. There is also some cool artwork that pushes the movie along and some pretty solid music. Definitely check this one out.
December 4, 2011
I love this movie. It was a great early film for John Cusack and Demi Moore. Bobcat Goldthwait is hilarious as the Stork twin Egg. Jeremy Piven is also another thing to enjoy in John Cusack films. Just love it! I enjoy it every time I watch it :)
½ November 13, 2011
One of those movies from my childhood that I just feel the need to watch every once in a while. It's silly but makes me laugh. Just learned today that one of the supporting actors is Bill Murray's brother. Give it a shot, features a young John Cusack and Demi Moore.
October 30, 2011
Starts off well, loses plot in the middle but ends up nicely.
September 24, 2011
Can't go wrong with John Cusack!
September 9, 2011
The best part is that Bobcat Goldthwait is in it
August 5, 2011
Decent comedy with some pretty outrageous events throughout
½ July 20, 2011
One Crazy Summer is a cult 80's classic with all the trappings of an 80's movie. Dorky everyday and eccentric cast takes on rich white people evil types to save something by beating them at their own game. Throw a montage in there and some really bad 80's music and wala!! Well this has a bit more to it. The goofiness is on a whole other level. Not a crude movie, but still crazy, fun, and funny. Bobcat telling the story of the fat kid still cracks me up. This was Bobcat at his best. This stuff was way more funny to me as a kid in the 80's, but still a blast to watch. The animated moments are also really well done. Fun stuff and great for the Summer.
July 2, 2011
One Crazy Summer is a classic 80's comedy that falls in line with other goof-ball/jock vs. nerd comedies like Revenge of the Nerds, Caddyshack, and Police Academy. So if you like those movies you will definitely like this one. I wonder what Demi Moore and John Cusack think now when they see themselves in that movie??
June 7, 2011
Insane. Enjoyable, but insane.
½ May 17, 2011
a cartoonist is somebody that does draw-ings!
½ May 16, 2011
although i wasn't a fan of demi moore's character, this is still a fun movie to watch. john cusack is amazing, as usual <3.
April 18, 2011
Great Eighties comedy about friends, diversity, reminds me of the Goonies a bit, very funny...
April 8, 2011