One for the Money Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

Well this is a poor film basically. It's nowhere near the bounty hunter an that was a bad film too. They built this movie up to be a more stylish role for Katherine but it just is worse than normal for her.

• Nov 06, 2018

Hilarious. So fun. Dialog had me rolling. I wish there were more movies like this and less of the fake critic review crapola that gets pumpped out.

• Jun 06, 2018

I really love this book series and enjoyed the movie! Not all the characters were cast the way I had them pictured in my head when I was reading them and I'm not sure the pure hilarity transferred to the big screen. However, I still really enjoyed the movie!

• Dec 22, 2017

I don't know what everyone's problem with this movie is. I love the books and this movie is one of my top 5 favorites of all time. I've probably seen it 10 times. I love it!

• Jul 09, 2017

I loved the book but the movie version didn't stay true to the essence of the book. The producers should have made a better adaptation to better suit the screen and viewing audience. With that said that wasn't even the biggest problem. The problem really laid with the actors. Katherine Heigl was the wrong person for this movie and she was absent throughout the entire movie she wasn't even trying to act and it was a pitiful performance and that's being nice. Who's bright idea was it to choose her for this role?? None of the actors had chemistry and it was very awkward to watch. I bet the producers of this film paid her a lot and later were wondering if they could get a refund for such a dismal cringe worthy performance! I'm still not giving up on the Stephanie Plum novel and adaptation to screen. Listen get a better actress and re-do it because Katherine Heigl murdered this movie and it's ratings!

• Jul 06, 2017

Between 2.5 and 3. Just some entertainment to have fun in a boring afternoon.

Between 2.5 and 3. Just some entertainment to have fun in a boring afternoon.

• Apr 10, 2017

Just as good as the book series!

Just as good as the book series!

• Mar 14, 2017

Not very good. Guess i shouldnt ahve read the books before i wathed the film

Not very good. Guess i shouldnt ahve read the books before i wathed the film

• Nov 17, 2016

This should have been a TV series... not a movie. There is no way the level of character development, funny one liners, chemistry and the budding love triangle could be covered in a movie. Netflix needs to grab this book series and make it as funny, sexy and action packed as it should be. And who the hell cast ranger...!? He was meant to be sexy, dangerous and deadpan... way more muscle.

• Sep 21, 2016

Fun, flirty, playful. Captured the essence of the book, for the most part.

Fun, flirty, playful. Captured the essence of the book, for the most part.