One Good Cop Reviews

½ January 29, 2007
decent flick
deano
November 15, 2006
Fantastic story of a good cop become a newfound family.
jim222001us
August 12, 2007
Michael Keaton plays a cop who finds himself taking care of his partner's 3 girls after he's killed. He finds himself doing things that he wouldn't usually do, in order to support them.

The movie is a little routine with the usual "hand in your badge" type of stuff that you usually get in Hollywood cop dramas. While it's overdone with how we're constantly reminded why he's doing what he's doing. I mean, the movie has to keep showing that the kids are cute and that he cares about them.

The movie also throws a big typical action movie shoot-out at us in the end that doesn't really fit in with the rest of the movie. However, I still like the movie due to the under-rated Michael Keaton that a lot of people dislike for no good reason. Rene Russo also does fine work as his wife. While Racgel Ticotin (Total Recall) isn't bad either a woman cop investigating him.
March 28, 2009
I thought this was a tearjerker and a great moving film; A law enforcement officer (Keaton) must stand up to criminal behavior in his "circle" of brothers. He steps up to the plate, when a widowed partner's three daughters lose their father in the line of duty;

Rene Russo is a sweet actress who gives her all to every movie. She must play "stepmom" and doctor to the girls, who are so adorable and cute.
This film tests the true meaning of Brotherhood and compassion. Bravo to Keaton and Russo on their splendid performance.
November 25, 2014
One Good Cop, starring Michael Keaton, not gonna watch it again because it was sxxt.
½ April 1, 2015
Talk about your mess of a script.
½ May 7, 2012
Only in America can a cop this crooked be considered 'one good cop.'