One Good Cop Reviews

• Jul 24, 2019

I think it's a great family movie, even though it's underrated. Michael Keaton and Rene Russo have a great chemistry !

• Oct 18, 2017

The drama is good, but becomes complicated in the middle of the plot and perhaps a bit too much action verging on cheesy. But, Keaton and Russo do well. Later in the '90s spawned even worse stories.

• Jun 02, 2016

The conclusion of this movie unintentionally illustrates some of the major problems with law enforcement.

• Aug 25, 2015

Not what I was expecting at all from this cop drama. It ends up being more about managing family and making ends meet when tragedy strikes...

• Apr 01, 2015

Talk about your mess of a script.

Talk about your mess of a script.

• Nov 25, 2014

One Good Cop, starring Michael Keaton, not gonna watch it again because it was sxxt.

• Aug 19, 2014

Alright flick, but not captivating. Didn't really enjoy it; Michael Keaton does some decent acting in the movie; he plays a cop who's partner gets killed and he leaves him to take care of his kids. It's nowhere near action packed although there is a shoot out scene towards the end. All in all it was okay, but wouldn't watch again.

• Mar 17, 2014

Artie and his partner are two good cops and they are best friends. When arties partner gets killed in action artie must now take care of his three daughters which artie and his wife have no experience in. and they must make a decision on whats best for the girls because they cant afford them and the orphanage would split them up. And meanwhile also artie still goes out looking for the bad guys. Michael Keaton and Rene russo are the only actors I recognized in this movie. After batman and beetlejuice I have alot of respect for Keaton. To me he is a great actor. He can really get you into the story with his acting. I got this movie at Goodwill for $1. Didn't even see what it was about but seen Keaton on the front and already had it in mind that I was going to buy it. I knew with him in it that it would be good and it was. Rene russo played his wife and was very good here too. Two thumbs up for this movie! Its an emotionally well acted movie with good action too.

• Aug 30, 2013

Michael Keaton stars as a cop whose partner is killed in a hostage negotiation. He than takes the law into his own hands to exact revenge provide for his partner's now orphaned kids. I'm a Keaton fan so I really liked this movie a lot. There isn't anything special about it, but it's a good guy flick.

• Dec 02, 2012