One Hundred and One Nights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Hundred and One Nights Reviews

September 6, 2012
The only reason to watch this homage to cinema is if you are very familiar with the films and reigning stars of European cinema during the late forties through mid-eighties. Unfortunately, my sub-titling didn't work, so I may have rated the film a bit better had I understood the lengthy dialogue. Since I am an avid fan of European film, I enjoyed seeing the aged ensemble cast, including Marcello, Anouk Aimee, Catherine Deneuve, Gina Lollobrigida, Sandrine Bonnaire, Gerard Depardeu, Jean Paul Belmondo, Alain Delon, and, of course, Michel Piccolo. If these names mean nothing to you, don't watch the film.
January 11, 2011
"Les cents et une nuit de Simon Cinema" n'a pas d'autres pretentions que de faire une declaration d'amour au cinema.
January 7, 2010
This is a movie paradise. I felt like I was in dream and I don't want to wake up. It's a wonderful tribute to the french cinema!
December 23, 2009
Un prénom qui résume le cinéma : Camille.
½ January 25, 2009
PAN AND SCAN. Como homenaje al cine, tiene toda mi complicidad, pero es demasiado artificial. Este tipo de cosa funciona mejor como especial televisivo. Tiene sus momentos. / As a tribute to cinema, it has all my complicity, but it's too artificial. This sort of thing works better as a TV special. Has its good moments.