One Minute to Zero Reviews

• Jun 29, 2018

Uneven Korean War film directed by Tay Garnett; the battle scenes are impressive but a romantic subplot between Mitchum and Blyth never really takes off; the song "When I Fall in Love" was introduced in this movie.

• Jun 18, 2017

One Minute to Zero is an incredible film. It is about U.S. Army colonel Steve Janowski who is one of the military advisers training the South Korean army during the early of the Korean war. Robert Mitchum and Ann Blyth give amazing performances. The script is well written. Tay Garnett did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the drama. One Minute to Zero is a must see.

• Dec 01, 2012

Rather uneven Korean war film about officer Mitchum and UN official Ann Blyth. Still, it has Robert Mitchum in it so how can it be bad?

• Nov 25, 2012