One Missed Call 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Missed Call 2 Reviews

½ July 11, 2014
stupid shit wasted time.
½ December 19, 2013
It starts off kinda captivating. But just like hundreds of other Japanese (or Asian, in a broader sense) horror supernatural flicks, dragging & circling around till the end.
December 10, 2012
this is a great movie..i really liked it.
December 2, 2012
Not as horrifying as the first, it still was great and went into a little more (But unnecessary) detail about the Paranormal events of getting a call about your future death.
½ September 10, 2012
God, I hope this one doesn't get remade in America. It was much, much better than the English version of the first One Missed Call, but it still had its crappy moments and a few laughable scenes.
½ July 17, 2012
With the success of Takashi Miike's original, Renpei Tsukamoto cannot direct it as scary as the first. There is still some good killings, but the story and the pacing of the film is relatively boring. I thought Mimura portrayed well with her character.
April 10, 2012
While not a terrible Japanese horror movie, it is so far from the things I loved about [chakushin ari] that I have no desire to see the third entry of the franchise. Could've been and should've been better.
March 17, 2012
I've seen the first and the third, but have never found the 2nd movie of the Chakushin Ari trilogy. From watching the 1st and 3rd, I must watch this one to get the rest of the plot.
January 4, 2012
This second part of the series was no disappointment. I loved how the producers developed the plot further and added other elements that complimented the existing storyline well. Can't wait to watch the last part and see how it all ends...
½ December 11, 2011
great story line and continuation from the original... way better than the americans!!
½ July 10, 2011
im confused if that girl is mimiko still but like it still
½ January 31, 2011
I thought this movie was really good, not as good as the first and the final entry, however, this had its fame. The story went off focus from the first movie but the general idea of it is the same. Great acting, death scenes and effects. Im not to sure but just somthing about this film made it less appealing than the other two. I guess i just got boared a ways into the film. One thing i must say, this movie had one of the most painful deaths ever in a movie.
October 16, 2010
A top notch sequel to a top notch J Horror hit.
½ September 16, 2010
Parte benino, poi diventa sempre piĆ¹ freddo e derivativo. Un discreto tappa-buchi per la serata, ma decisamente evitabile.
½ June 24, 2010
I found it to be great horror sequel picking from where it left off, the film actually succeeds in becoming tense and scary. Its twisted story keeps you focused from start to finish, hear me when I say that it may have to be seen many times to fully understand it, but hey, its a fun movie, so its worth it.
April 16, 2010
in "one missed call 1" and "one missed call final", the main ghost is Mimiko, but why in this one the ghost is different?
March 22, 2010
Really... like the first one wasnt bad enough i wouldnt subject myself to this torture again
½ January 18, 2010
this one rocks way sweet!!!!!!!
January 11, 2010
it's definitely not as good as the first and not all that original but it's decent for what it is. it had a few scenes that freaked me out. makes you not want to answer your phone for a while. went for a twist ending that has become fairly common these days but was fairly effective.