Reviews

• Jun 29, 2013

Even though this was much better than the American remake of the first movie, it lacked any thrills and the translation was horrible, but just barely good enough to know what was going on! This film seemed to have no connection at all to the first two films and just seemed like a spin off, but overall, it kept you watching.

• Nov 10, 2012

not close to as good as the original...but I liked the end, and my friend had a minor part in the movie.

• Jul 18, 2012

A little bit better than the second film as this one has a better story and some good scary elements, but still is not better than the first. I liked that a friend needs to forward a death message to survive and their friend will die. Also a ghost using a bullied girls body to take revenge on her fellow classmates. The acting was very average.

• Feb 04, 2012

This was a nice ending for the One Missed Call series. The storyline was even better than the second one. The actors were suited well to their roles. AND, Jang Geun Seuk was in this which was such an OMG moment. Horror + Suspense + Eye Candy (Jang Geun Suk Oppa) = Nice!

• Dec 11, 2011

enjoyed it more than the 2nd one because i could relate to it more, but still not as good as the best, but still bloody awesome!!

• Aug 30, 2011

Not as good at the first instalment

Not as good at the first instalment

• Jul 26, 2011

Wow. What a load of crap. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this movie. I thought the japanese make good horror-movies but this movie was different kind of horror. I would have laughed if it wouldn't have been so goddamn boring. Really horrible actors too.

• Jul 10, 2011

awesome and deaf guy is cute :)

awesome and deaf guy is cute :)

• Jan 31, 2011

Like all the others in the series this movie is good, there were things that made this the best in the series but also set it off from being great. Personally i love when movies incorporate betrayal and absolute chaos like this movie did. They figure out how to save themselves from the killer call (sort of how you get rid of sadako's curse in ringu). In doing so all hell breaks lose from the students and they turn on eachother trying to kill whoever they see, personally i liked it.

• Andreia C Super Reviewer
    Dec 02, 2010

GREAAAAT. i changed my phone theme after a week of seeing this and i didn't know that it would change my ring tone also guess what tone was? really scared me xD