One Night at McCool's - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Night at McCool's Reviews

July 24, 2015
I liked this movie and it is a keeper for your dvd collection.
½ June 10, 2015
A wanna be hipster noir....not to cool for school the way it wants to be.
March 12, 2014
Enjoyable, after not remembering much from when I saw it in the theater.
½ February 16, 2014
remember going into theatre to see this and after 5 minutes or so walking right back out
January 29, 2014
I always and still think that Liv Tyler is well over rated. Denise Richards would have been a much better choice to play Jewel Valentine. She is supposed to be the hottest thing on Earth and any skank can flash lots of cleavage. Douglas is the balls and has a cracking barnet, the whole cast are great but it just played out like apoor coen Brothers flick.
½ January 26, 2014
Neither as funny or as clever as it thinks it is.
November 29, 2013
All star cast in a wonderful satire that perfectly portrays love & lust
½ September 22, 2013
It was just alright, some funny moments but overall just average, not something i'd watch again
September 14, 2013
Rarely funny and poorly executed, One Night at McCool's is not nearly as funny as it could be with its premise
June 21, 2013
Matt Dillon has appeared in a PLETHORA of crap movies.
June 7, 2013
screwball comedy doesn't really work as a whole. I enjoyed it for its quirky characters but anything beyond that is just a waste of time.
½ January 22, 2013
Its a bad sign when your cast includes Andrew Dice Clay AND Reba McEntire... but to have Paul Reiser be a headliner? Oh shit...
½ January 22, 2013
A movie that's beyond better than advertised. How do I still not own this movie? Great, great fun. And an awesome soundtrack.
½ December 30, 2012
Divine mais dangereuse est un film d'une paresse incroyable. Le simple amas de personnages tous plus etranges les uns que les autres ne suffit pas a faire une comedie noire hilarante, il faut aussi un scenario qui tient la route et une realisation un peu moins apathique que celle d'Harald Zwart. Dommage, car Matt Dillon et John Goodman sont excellents.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
November 16, 2012
I enjoyed it, and am surprised by the poor ratings.
November 3, 2012
Argh! Aside from the YMCA shoot-out finale, not worth your time.
½ September 16, 2012
fantastically funny film noir
August 27, 2012
Despite the pretty good cast and acting, this movie about a love-and-murder story told from different points-of-view is only average at best. I expected more and was seriously disappointed.
½ May 12, 2012
Once the gimmick has worn out its welcome, the movie makes misstep after misstep until a final shootout of baffling stupidity.