One Special Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Special Night Reviews

December 8, 2013
I loved it, it's brilliant acting and sense of humor really pull everything together.
½ May 13, 2012
This movie was very sweet and tender. YES, you can still have romance when you're up in your years.
½ December 6, 2011
A classic story of love, family and life. A true classical movies, not just for the holidays.
March 10, 2011
Julie Andrews sparkles and James Garner shines. This movie gives hope that true love really can happen. Truly inspirational. Worth watching over and over.
½ January 6, 2011
January 5, 2011
bittersweet lovestory set around the holidays. Love it. love Julie and love James
January 3, 2011
I love James Garner movies: Murphy's Romance and Notebook! This is a great reunion film of James Garner and Julie Andrews...A Chic Flick for the "mature" women!
December 19, 2010
Very cute! I love Julie Andrews
½ August 16, 2010
Very TV. Actually there's a lot of cliches, very standard movie, the story isn't much original, characters isn't special too. And I totaly don't like all the suporting plot lines, but the main one wasn't bad. Of cause two leading actors were the trump of the movie and pretty much good together on their third team up. Not so much chemistry as in Americanization of Emily or Victor/Victoria but not bad either. I watch it only because of Julie, it's not the role for her but still I admire her (not as an actress but as someone so sweet and charming).
In generaly it's a movie to complete looking over the filmography of Julie.
April 13, 2010
In generaly it's a movie to complete looking over the filmography of Julie.
½ September 4, 2009
Julie Andrews and James Garner are very fine actors. It covers two of my favorite holidays of the year and it's about an older couple-- i.e. my type of movie!

At first there's a feeling to it that reminded me of Remains of the Day but it's actually happier and lighter. It brings tears and laughter at the same time. Lovely background music.

I'd rather watch this than It's a Wonderful Life before Thanksgiving.
June 24, 2009
i love this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 21, 2009
Amazing, Julie is just amazing, amazing, amazing
½ November 24, 2008
Nice romantic movie.
November 23, 2008
a box and a half of kleenex. 'nuf said.
½ November 13, 2008
Half of this movie is really cute. But the other half is just a waste of time. Julie Andrews and James Garner plays really well together, and they have great chemistry.
September 17, 2008
love it, love, love....
September 10, 2008
Romance all over the place, if ur hopeless romantic as I am you`ll love it!
Christmas story to bring the whole family together...
I love this movie...hail to my fav Jimmy boy and wonderfull Dame Julei Andrews (:*)
August 15, 2008
I love both Julie Andrews and James Garner. This movie was great put a face on moving on after the death of a spouse.
June 6, 2008
Possibly my favorite Julie Andrews movie(excluding the PD movies). She was pefect with James Garner as a leading man. They're addorable together and have fantastic chemistry!