One Tough Cop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Tough Cop Reviews

January 11, 2012
I hve not seen it yet but i should think it is a really good film
September 12, 2011
Having seen Bo in action on Imus, I had to watch this - you can get it on Netflix streaming. Baldwin does a pretty good Bo impression - he brings the right 'amplitude' to the role, as Bo might say - and it was fun to watch Chris Penn in action, too, may he rest in peace. Worth watching when you feel like watching a New York cop movie that presses all the usual buttons.
August 21, 2008
great acting by Baldwin and Penn.
RIP Christopher Penn!
July 23, 2008
I can't remember ANYTHING about this one
July 21, 2008
Aldrig har jeg grint så meget... det er bare synd det ikke er en komedie.
April 29, 2008
No review, this movie just kind of all over sucks. Although, if you want a funny/bad movie, this really fits the bill and earns two stars from me.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
½ January 2, 2008
This wasn't the worst movie in the world but Stephen Baldwin isn't the best actor in the world.
June 20, 2007
Stephen Baldwin's beard here looks a little bit like those magnet toys where you slide all the metal shavings together to make a beard
June 13, 2007
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh was I not supposed to laugh?
January 12, 2007
although a few friends went to see this in the theatre! lol
January 7, 2007
Sexy movie. Paul Guilfoyle is a pimp in dis movie. He has 2 women on the side of him and he's makin out with them one by one.
½ October 20, 2006
Here's another film rating.
October 10, 2006
i really loved this movie
½ September 15, 2006
Good Movie, based on a true story
½ January 10, 2004
Ave, all dragonlovers!:cool: How's it going?
You don't love dragons???Oh, please? They are beautiful! Large and scaly, and have you seen all those posters featuring dragons? Wonderful colours! I usually buy those posters just because of the colours. But don't get me wrong; I really like dragons. Got one for Christmas. Or three, actually. Haven't named them yet, but I will.

Since there seems to be no favourite music ratings here, I'll make one. Here it is:

[size=4]Jenna's Favourite Music - top 5[/size]
[size=4][/size]
[size=3]1. Children of Bodom. [/size][size=2](So gooood! Makes me bounce around.)[/size]
[size=3]2. Nightwish.[/size][size=2] (Beautiful goth metal from Finland. Mixes opera with metal![/size]
[size=2] Great music, great singing. Tarja's voice is so pure!)[/size]
[size=3]3. The Ark. [size=2](Swedish pop. Melodic, with interesting lyrics. Ola Salo's cool,[/size][/size]
[size=3][size=2] too.)[/size][/size]
[size=3]4. Throes of Dawn.[/size]
[size=3]5. Marilyn Manson.[/size]
[size=3][/size]
Er...that is a temporary list. Might change my mind later.

I saw "The return of the king" the other day, by the way. (Hey! Day-way! Heh heh...Yes, I know. I'm easily amused!) Anyway...where was I? Oh, yes. Return of the king. Did I like it? Yup. Did I love it? Naah. Too long. I'm sure Jackson couldn't make it any shorter without losing important bits, but... Hey, Mr jackson! Some of us need to pee once in a while, you know!:D Maybe longer movies should have a "pee-pause" in the middle, hm? Heh heh... At least at the cinemas. I mean, you don't want to run off just when Gollum's having a little fight with his other self, or when Frankenstein's monster is about to kiss a gorilla, or when Kevin Costner is kidnapped by aliens with pink tentacles. (Yeah, that's right! Why should they always be green, duh?:p If I were an alien, I'd be purple. Or maybe red. Or orange...)

Got to run now. See you!

PS. Did anybody see my dragon? I'm sure I put it here somewhere...
[size=3][/size]