Ong-Bak (Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior) Reviews

• Apr 27, 2019

Im a big Tony Jaa fan, you would think this movie would be action packed, following its other movies, I saw the trailer and thought this going to be another great Tony Jaa movie. I saw it once and that was it. There's a few nice fighting scenes but not enough. I give this movie a D.

• Dec 10, 2018

This is a very good fight movie with scenes of very exciting fights.

This is a very good fight movie with scenes of very exciting fights.

• Apr 12, 2018

Love this epic MAA movie.

Love this epic MAA movie.

• Jul 25, 2017

A great movie. It pushed me to start martial arts. Never stopped. Bonus: a beautiful message against greed.

• Jun 18, 2017

This movie isn't too bloody, and Tony Jaa's practice on stunts really deserves critical acclaims. Although the reiterations of stunt scenes make this film more likely to be a Muay Thai show, but those stunts are really creative and entertaining to watch.

• Apr 16, 2016

Tony Jaa, campeón de muay thai, nos trae esta película cuyo trama se basa en la búsqueda de un joven campesino Ting (Jaa) de la cabeza de una estatua de Buda que le ha sido robada a su pueblo. El joven, es un experto en artes marciales que combate en la ciudad a sus enemigos hasta recuperar la pieza faltante del monumento. Espectacular desde lo coreográfico, los movimientos de Tony Jaa son absolutamente impresionantes y hasta impredecibles.

• Mar 25, 2016

incredible fight scenes and action

incredible fight scenes and action

• Feb 01, 2016

this thing is so hokey that it takes any positives remotely available out by the time hes drag racing taxi carts

• Jan 01, 2016

The fight scenes were fantastic but the chase scene was dull and the filler story was weak, simple, trying, and very convenient. The soundtrack was annoying. Tony Jaa was amazing. The end was only ok. I have a new appreciation since learning some Muay Thai. 6.5/10

• Sep 13, 2015

A different martial arts movie, unique from others.

A different martial arts movie, unique from others.