Ooga Booga Reviews

• Jan 09, 2019

it is supposed to be shity that' what makes dumb shit like this funny

it is supposed to be shity that' what makes dumb shit like this funny

• Nov 07, 2018

Classic movie! Book was better though.

Classic movie! Book was better though.

• Mar 31, 2018

A ramshackle affair.

A ramshackle affair.

• Dec 16, 2015

This movie is so offensive, so painful on so many levels, that it made me question why I ever liked any Full Moon movie in the first place. It has exactly one good part: Karen Black's cameo slyly referencing her role in Trilogy Of Terror. Even that was sloppily executed and isn't enough to redeem this turd. I miss the days when Full Moon made movies that were actually fun to watch.

• Sep 26, 2015

so this is how it goes,if you love low budget b-movies with blood guts and gore and some really funny humour then this movie is for you its modern day cult classic of the future enjoy the movie.

• Nov 02, 2014

what a piece of junk move looks like a film students senior project

what a piece of junk move looks like a film students senior project

• Aug 31, 2014

Yup. I watched this.

Yup. I watched this.

• Aug 19, 2014

One of the worst films I have ever seen.

One of the worst films I have ever seen.

• Oct 12, 2013

Not scary, not funny and not good at all But I think that's where they where trying to get at...

• Sep 07, 2013

Always good to see Karen Black, move is funny.

Always good to see Karen Black, move is funny.