The Open Road - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Open Road Reviews

July 10, 2014
Again very good movie
½ January 8, 2014
This movie was a bit slow, but in the end it is worth a watch.
December 30, 2013
Not a great movie... Bridges is good again... And you see that timber lake is a better actor now then back in 09
November 14, 2013
I loved this movie. Well-acted and subtle. Not for the action/adventure crowd. but if you like nuance over the obvious, give it a try.
June 23, 2013
Waste of time. I was fooled by the actors, yeah now I'm a fan of Justin Timberlake "the actor" but this movie was totally a failure, even though it has the mighty Jeff Bridges. The story is simple, nothing much going on throughout the movie.
April 25, 2013
nothing too special or interesting..
April 20, 2013
This was a decent movie. Cast was good, all the way down to Lyle Lovett as the bartender.
March 10, 2013
It is entertaining but not meaningful. Timberlake's performance was oh so boring.
March 9, 2013
This was such an inspirational film!! One of my new favorites!
½ January 24, 2013
Timberlake se come la pantalla y no por que sea la gran actuación si no por que es natural en el. Bridges lo hace bien pero la película no llena se queda en una road movie liviana
½ January 23, 2013
Not bad, but it could have been better.
January 5, 2013
It's too bad that today's overuse of flashing blue light, moving/shaky camera and penchant for action for action's sake has so ruined any critique of thoughtful movie making.

I highly recommend this movie; sure it's a slow mover, but its a solid flick with solid acting.
December 31, 2012
Just another movie for the good but not great pile. I generally like Jeff Bridges and Justin Timberlake and whilst they were okay here, the movie is just not as memorable as you would hope for two such solid lead actors. This movie is good enough, but not one I'd go back to.
December 8, 2012
An immediate "NO".
November 22, 2012
Justin is solid but the whole story is a shambles.
October 2, 2012
So, I watched this when I was bored and home alone. I don't mind Justin Timberlake and Jeff Bridges is pretty respectable. ... But oh my goodness!!! This film is awful!! I wanted to switch it off I was so bored, and that rarely happens! Avoid!
September 30, 2012
Bad drama, not comedy at all...
½ September 16, 2012
The open road has so many stories..
August 21, 2012
Open Road movie was a middle of the road flowing movie, not many ups or downs about it. Jeff Bridges made it bounce, Kate Mara made my heart beat faster then normal. You could have placed a number of actors in Justin Timberlakes part and it would not have mad a difference. I enjoyed this kind of independent type of film the first time watching it, the second time it was more like back ground music with an itch that I just had to scratch, by glancing up and looking at specific scenes that verbally spoke out to you.
July 25, 2012
It wasn't very good!!! Only good thing about this movie is Justin Timberlake!!!~*