Operator Reviews

• Dec 24, 2020

Loved it. Great performances, story and aesthetic. Emotion, visuals and characters brought me away. Recommanded

• Jul 17, 2020

This is a really clever movie that looks at both our relationship with technology and a crumbling marriage. Martin Starr and Mae Whitman are both really good as the leads.

• Jan 25, 2020

A nice little film that resembled Her but had its own unique twist that I thought was done well

• Sep 04, 2019

I really wanted to like this movie. However, the lead actor was beyond awful. He appeared to be on valium throughout the film. It's a shame because I found the other actors to be so engaging.

• Aug 20, 2019

Great movie, very unexpectedly

Great movie, very unexpectedly

• Jul 05, 2019

The main actor, who plays Joe Larson is terrible. Too many rough cuts in scenes. And a tonne of holes in the plot. In theory, the movie was a great concept but a very flat delivery.

• Nov 30, 2018

So good. What haven't I heard more about this film? Great performances. Great script. Fun to see 'Too Much Light...' on the big screen. Mae Whitman. Wow.

• Jul 30, 2018

Are people really this pretentious in those areas? It was almost comical how hard they tried to make it out of the box. I had to look away when they did the theatre scene it was so cringe worthy.

• Feb 10, 2018

This movie was thoughtful and clever, quite well acted. The trouble came towards the end, when the movie seemed to twist in on itself, trying to fit the mold of traditional rom-com. Nonetheless, this one is worth a watch.

• Jan 04, 2018

Amazing film. From the acting, to the incredible visuals, to the writing of these characters slowly losing themselves in their craft, it was a truest incredible film.