Order of Chaos - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Order of Chaos Reviews

½ December 27, 2014
Joe average goes beserk in the most banal, irritating way possible.
February 13, 2014
Idk this movie was kinda crappy
½ December 28, 2013
Good time watching this ...interesting
May 22, 2013
Great idea and acting, OK execution.
December 15, 2012
quite interesting, a bit weird..
August 29, 2012
interesting movie as we watch the lead character become increasingly delusional and out of touch, we're forced to ask was he pushed or did he jump? We're all influenced by outside factors, but at what point does that become excuse-making? What happens when we fail to hold ourselves accountable to ourselves?
February 21, 2012
There are plenty of things not to like about this movie, but the single biggest offender for me was the grating music that plays throughout and drowns out the dialogue. I can't watch something that makes my brain hurt, and this poor excuse for entertainment certainly did that. Wasn't really the fault of any of the actors, either... whoever was responsible for this soundtrack ought to be shot.
½ January 16, 2012
WASTE OF TIME....

Really bad, don't recommend it at all
November 14, 2011
Despite the bad reviews I found myself gripped by this worth a watch definitely.
½ September 29, 2011
A troubled nerd is approached and dominated by a cocky psychopath, only in this version of the familiar story, they are corporate attorneys. It starts out similarly to Bad Influence and Single White Female, and then takes a bizarre twist. Solid suspense, not what you're expecting.
January 23, 2011
At war with ourselves.
December 18, 2010
A id√ (C)ia de mostrar que o trabalhador americano certinho √ (C) uma bomba rel√≥gio n√£o √ (C) dos dias de hoje, a forma de contar o filme como se estivesse sob efeito de drogas tamb√ (C)m n√£o √ (C) novidade. Talvez a √ļnica coisa que chame aten√ß√£o √ (C) a tentativa de colocar mensagens subliminares no filme. Uma mensagem que o filme passa, talvez despretensiosamente, √ (C) que se voc√™ acha que h√° algo de errado com sua vida depois de compar√°-la a vida do seu colega, n√£o quer dizer que se voc√™ come√ßar a viver como ele, vai melhor√°-la. O filme fala recorrentemente sobre parasitas, talvez o parasita mais perigoso a sociedade seja aquele que tenta ser como os outros (quando na verdade n√£o √ (C)), no caso, o protagonista.
December 8, 2010
But things change with the arrival of new hire Rick. He's a brashly confident alpha dog and party monster who throws endless verbal punches, then covers each jab with a questionably sincere, "Just kidding."

Rick encourages John to stop letting "anyone push you around," with unfortunate consequences. Is this just Rick's underhanded way of usurping his rival's position?
½ November 17, 2010
Another example of execution (narrative) can't keep up with its concept. Joel Schumacher/Michael Douglas' < Falling Down > is 10 times better.
October 30, 2010
Whether it was my 'legit' copy or the movie itself the music was terrible, sudden bursts had you jumping out of your skin..

Other than that it's a great mind-f**k and window into how corruption, lying and manipulation is the status-quo and anything else is weakness.
½ October 9, 2010
was really bored with this one didn't watch till the end

normally i like the performances of Rhys Coiro and Milo Ventimigla but even that couldn't keep me interested in the movie, they made the first 20min of the movie watchable by being the great actors that they are but after that even that can't keep you attention

great performances from the guys the rest to me was pretty bleh
½ September 26, 2010
Movie was intense and Milo was stunning!
½ August 21, 2010
im only giving this movie 1 and a half becasue Milo Ventimiglia is in it... if he wasn't i wouldnt have watched it :P