Ordinary Decent Criminal Reviews

• Feb 12, 2019

Not getting that 94 minutes of my life back

Not getting that 94 minutes of my life back

• Jan 25, 2016

I think people are too harsh on this movie as people usually are with stories that follow "criminals". It has all the appeal of a Guy Richie film it's fantasy folks quit hating on unconventional heroes.

• Apr 08, 2015

I liked this, I see that some others didn't, and I don't get that because this was funny, gritty, action packed, and clever at times. Yes, it was hard to take on Spaceys accent but once you are over that it's a very enjoyable film.

• Mar 30, 2015

While Michael's (played by Kevin Spacey) Irish accent seems barely passable in this work, "Ordinary Decent Criminal" stills fulfills its billing as a thriller/action-comedy fairly well. Some creative writing, and a rather convincing accent from Linda Fiorentino make this a pleasant and mildly amusing affair. In pure UK style, the most gun violence is reserved for the finish and though Michael's fate is predictable, there is still a feeling of good as this movie rolls its credits.

• Nov 05, 2014

Forgettable heist film with some fun moments from Kevin Spacey.

Forgettable heist film with some fun moments from Kevin Spacey.

• Oct 31, 2014

spacey all ways good.

spacey all ways good.

• Jun 16, 2014

"The trick is they'll never beat you if you stick together and stay loyal."

"The trick is they'll never beat you if you stick together and stay loyal."

• May 28, 2014

This movie is carried by Kevin Spacey 100%.

This movie is carried by Kevin Spacey 100%.

• May 25, 2014

Barring the trademark charm of Kevin Spacey and a surprise Christoph Waltz cameo, this Irish crime comedy is extremely average. 5/10.

• May 08, 2014

It's fine, but listening to Spacey in an Irish brogue is sub-optimal...

It's fine, but listening to Spacey in an Irish brogue is sub-optimal...